Geopark Day Cruise
A Memorable Highlight of Your Langkawi Holiday
We offer *Geopark Day cruise* minimum 2 persons on Wednesdays and Fridays, minimum 6 persons other days.
We highly recommend to book early to avoid disappointment. Please check availabilities with us via email or call our office before proceeding payment.
Office hours 9.30am – 5.30pm (Malaysia time)
We offer BEACH BBQ LUNCH for Day cruise when we have 10 person or more for sharing base, or private cruises upon request. Total seclusion and surrounded by nature, visited regularly by wild boar and other wild animals. This fantastic tropical paradise and beach BBQ will be a highlight of Malaysian holiday. This beach is accessible till end of April to early May.
Not to be missed!
A fantastic, all-round, soft Geopark Day Cruise, for all ages, aboard a beautifully maintained sailing yacht.
A full day’s adventure if you’d like to experience some brilliant sailing and take in some of the best flora and fauna of Langkawi’s outlying islands without too much effort but with exceptional style.
- Experience calm water sailing in a beautiful sailing yacht
- Appreciate and discover the rainforest on an easy, guided jungle walk
- Sunbathe, relax, swim or read on a private, quiet beach
- Indulge in a fantastic BBQ with a large salad bar, featuring salads from around the world (on the beach or onboard)
- Enjoy our all-day open bar of beers, wines, spirits, cocktails, soft drinks and fruits juices
- Watch the majestic sea eagles or spot flying fish and dolphins
- Experience nature in comfort and style
- Have fun in our salt water Jacuzzi
10am – 4pm (duration: 6 hours)
2 guests on Wednesdays and Fridays, 6 guests on other days
RM360 per person (Normal Price)
RM310 per person via online booking
Depart Awana Porto Malai in the morning on our yacht and sail up into the islands. On the way, you can try sailing the yacht, taking the helm and pulling lines, with instructions from the crew. You can try some fishing, look for dolphins and flying fish, admire the sea eagles, cool off in our salt water Jacuzzi, have a party onboard or just relax with your book and a drink.
Arrive at a deserted beach where we have our BBQ area. You can have a swim on the private beach or you can go on an easy jungle walk to discover the Malaysian rainforest. Or just relax on the quiet beach.
Tuck into the five-star gourmet BBQ feast that our crew has prepared for you. It’s a spread of fresh local seafood, poultry, vegetables, imported meat, and a salad bar consisting of six different salads, prepared from recipes from around the world.
Board the yacht after lunch for a leisurely 30-minute sail to a very beautiful and special spot. Here the sea eagles gather, to ride the updrafts of the mountain and to mate. Meet the eagles as they dive and splash into the water only metres from the yacht. It’s a spectacular, exciting experience and photo opportunities all around.
Finally, sail back to Awana Porto Malai where your transport takes you back to your hotel after a day of fun and adventure!
- If we encounter high waves, we may take a different route in order to stay in calm water.
- If the ocean conditions are not suitable for a beach BBQ, the BBQ lunch will be served on board the yacht. November to May: BBQ lunch on the beach; June to October: BBQ lunch on the yacht.
- We do not feed eagles. Feeding wildlife will disturb the delicate ecological balance.
- Transfer surcharges of € 7 per person apply for The Datai, The Andaman, Tanjung Rhu and Four Seasons Resorts. For all other resorts, prices listed include transfers.
- All our guests are covered by personal insurance policies while on board.
- There could be a change of schedule, itineraries and activities due to weather conditions and other circumstances.
- A cancellation fee applies 24 hours before departure. We will not charge any cancellation fees if cruises are cancelled due to foul weather conditions or other circumstances beyond the control of Crystal Yacht Holidays.
Transfer surcharge RM30/person from the Datai, Andaman, Tanjung Rhu, Four Seasons, D’Coconuts Hill Resort.
Schedules, itineraries, activities may change due to the weather or/and other unforeseen circumstances.